Hello from Ohio

kyler0708

Chirping
6 Years
May 14, 2015
Ohio
Hello all,

I'm new to raising chickens, this is my first time. My husband and I recently bought our first house and moved to a rural area from the city with plans to start our own homestead.

I currently have 27, 4 week old chickens, a mix between buffs and RIRs. We also have 5, 3 week old BBB turkeys. So far so good, I haven't lost any( fingers crossed). I did most of my reading and learning right here on BYC, so thank you! I really love this site, SO helpful! I absolutely love having my birds, and watching them grow.

I am also really looking forward to actually participating in this community, and getting to know all of you!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in starting your homestead. :eek:)

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. :frow

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

27 chickens is a good number! Good luck with them. Those are some good breeds you have. I'm glad you are enjoying them.
big_smile.png

We look froward to getting to know you better! Great to have you join us!

Back
Top Bottom