Hello and Welcome. Get involved with this community by participating in conversations, and asking questions. You are correct; this is a very kind and helpful group of Birds, with a few that may have been oxygen starved early in their development. :lau

What day did you start your lockdown? I was confused and thought you locked down on the third day in the incubator. Was there an internal pip? Keep us informed and always send pictures.

I enjoyed your introduction; what an interesting life --from Shanghai to Ontario!

You mentioned not having many friends, but that can easily change. I used to work with a woman who talked constantly about her online "friends", and I didn't understand how she could consider people she had never met face-to-face to be friends.

Then, I joined BYC. Now, I get it. The folks here have helped me through some really tough times and sad situations; they've cheered my successes and offered advice and humor when I needed it. Sounds like friends to me.

Welcome to BYC; let us know how the hatch goes (including those lovely Phoenix babies)!

BTW, your chicks are cute but your dog is absolutely, utterly Adorable!

Hello and Welcome. Get involved with this community by participating in conversations, and asking questions. You are correct; this is a very kind and helpful group of Birds, with a few that may have been oxygen starved early in their development. :lau

What day did you start your lockdown? I was confused and thought you locked down on the third day in the incubator. Was there an internal pip? Keep us informed and always send pictures.
I moved my incubator from the bathroom to the kitchen and then without realizing when I unplug and replug nurture right 360 , the machine fast forward a day. The night of the 17th day without checking my calendar I just lockdown the eggs based on the machine telling me it’s day 3. Then I moved it again from one end of the kitchen counter to another, because of the power outlet. the eggs at that point has no rack, they were rolling around as I was moving them. Last night was supposed to be D18 on my calendar my machine is displaying 1 day left 🫣, this morning it’s D 20, no peeping no movement… 😥

I enjoyed your introduction; what an interesting life --from Shanghai to Ontario!

You mentioned not having many friends, but that can easily change. I used to work with a woman who talked constantly about her online "friends", and I didn't understand how she could consider people she had never met face-to-face to be friends.

Then, I joined BYC. Now, I get it. The folks here have helped me through some really tough times and sad situations; they've cheered my successes and offered advice and humor when I needed it. Sounds like friends to me.

Welcome to BYC; let us know how the hatch goes (including those lovely Phoenix babies)!

BTW, your chicks are cute but your dog is absolutely, utterly Adorable!
Thank you he is a licker lol

Back
Top Bottom