Hello from Phx!

Evakin

Chirping
Dec 5, 2020
Hello, I'm Anthony! I don't have any chickens yet, but I will soon! Waiting to change my backyard fence from chain-link to block wall then I will be building my coop and getting chickens! I have been a long time lurker and finally decided to become a real member. Still haven't decided on which breeds I want since it gets so hot here in AZ, but open to suggestions!

:welcome
Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey!

Here is a list that has helped me assemble my chicken wish list, maybe it will help you:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...ide-to-picking-backyard-chicken-breeds.64518/

Hello, I'm Anthony! I don't have any chickens yet, but I will soon! Waiting to change my backyard fence from chain-link to block wall then I will be building my coop and getting chickens! I have been a long time lurker and finally decided to become a real member. Still haven't decided on which breeds I want since it gets so hot here in AZ, but open to suggestions!
members.jpg

Back
Top Bottom