Hello from Port Orchard, WA

Pnw3pack

Hatching
Jan 29, 2016
Port Orchard WA
Hello! We are a family in Port Orchard and we have 5 Mottled Bantam hens , 2 Red Sex Link hens, 1 Black Sex Link hen, 3 California Gray hens, and a Holland/Barred Rock Roo. We can't wait to connect with everyone!
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! What a lovely flock you have there :D You might like to drop by your state thread, they can be found here ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

Be sure to ask any questions that you have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome! I loved living there! We actually lived in Bremerton, but so many of our friends lived in Port Orchard that we spent a lot of time there. When the ship left the yards, and we all moved on, I found that I missed living there a lot! Even contemplated retiring there, but the pull of family back in South Dakota was too strong for me. Funny, we still ended up living hours and hours away from them, but we did live there for a short time after retirement before we moved out here to Wyoming.

Anyway, it's beautiful country in your neck of the woods....I didn't even mind the dampness one bit - one glimpse of the mountains as the clouds thinned and the sun broke through sustained me through the gray days!

Lots of great people on this site. Only danger is spending way too much time on here, like I seem to be doing again this morning. <sigh> Glad to have you!

Welcome to our community! Great flock you have there. I hope that you enjoy being a member as much of the rest of us.

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom