Hello from Port Orchard, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pnw3pack, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Pnw3pack

Pnw3pack New Egg

Jan 29, 2016
    Port Orchard WA
    Hello! We are a family in Port Orchard and we have 5 Mottled Bantam hens , 2 Red Sex Link hens, 1 Black Sex Link hen, 3 California Gray hens, and a Holland/Barred Rock Roo. We can't wait to connect with everyone! [​IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. :frow

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Merry Christmas! Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! What a lovely flock you have there :D You might like to drop by your state thread, they can be found here ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

Be sure to ask any questions that you have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

4. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Welcome! I loved living there! We actually lived in Bremerton, but so many of our friends lived in Port Orchard that we spent a lot of time there. When the ship left the yards, and we all moved on, I found that I missed living there a lot! Even contemplated retiring there, but the pull of family back in South Dakota was too strong for me. Funny, we still ended up living hours and hours away from them, but we did live there for a short time after retirement before we moved out here to Wyoming.

Anyway, it's beautiful country in your neck of the woods....I didn't even mind the dampness one bit - one glimpse of the mountains as the clouds thinned and the sun broke through sustained me through the gray days!

Lots of great people on this site. Only danger is spending way too much time on here, like I seem to be doing again this morning. <sigh> Glad to have you!

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens, so glad you joined the flock [​IMG]

7. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome fellow Washingtonian! I live over near Mt. Baker.

8. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Welcome to our community! Great flock you have there. I hope that you enjoy being a member as much of the rest of us.

All the best
    CT

9. LindaB220

LindaB220 Overrun With Chickens

Aug 23, 2013
    Portland/Vancouver area
    Hello Port Orchard. Just transferred from Louisiana in September to Vancouver. Are we close? Welcome. [​IMG]

10. LindaB220

LindaB220 Overrun With Chickens

Aug 23, 2013
    Portland/Vancouver area
    Yea!! To find buddies. The best. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by