Hello from Portland!

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Thank you for joining Backyard chickens, every member counts. I think your little bantie hen is crowing because she wants some banty company.

NaniChicken

Chirping
Apr 10, 2015
Troutdale,Oregon
Hi back.. i've been lurking for info & pics like you! We live in Troutdale.. If you hear of a friendly Rooster who needs a lovely, safe, free range home with 7 "girls
who are 5 months old & mixed bunch..happy, happy.. Please let us know! (they're big girls.. Sussex, Wyandotte ..) It's fun to be back on BYC! Kathleen

NaniChicken

Chirping
Apr 10, 2015
Troutdale,Oregon
I'd forgotten how "friendly with much Aloha the BYC folks are!! I've just posted' some pics.. Oregon is enjoying
our much needed rain now!! My 'girls' have grown nearly 6 months without rain! They are not sure how they
feel yet.. more bugs!

GetClucking

In the Brooder
Aug 6, 2015
Goldendale, WA
Hi back.. i've been lurking for info & pics like you!  We live in Troutdale.. If you hear of a friendly Rooster who needs a lovely, safe, free range home with 7 "girls
who are 5 months old & mixed bunch..happy, happy.. Please let us know!  (they're big girls.. Sussex, Wyandotte ..)  It's fun to be back on BYC!   Kathleen

Are you still looking for a rooster? we have a couple that we are trying to find a nice home for they are 14 weeks old. We are in Goldendale, WA
-Fiona

Top Bottom