Hello from Portland!

Thank you for joining Backyard chickens, every member counts. I think your little bantie hen is crowing because she wants some banty company.

Hi back.. i've been lurking for info & pics like you! We live in Troutdale.. If you hear of a friendly Rooster who needs a lovely, safe, free range home with 7 "girls
who are 5 months old & mixed bunch..happy, happy.. Please let us know! (they're big girls.. Sussex, Wyandotte ..) It's fun to be back on BYC! Kathleen

welcome-byc.gif

I'd forgotten how "friendly with much Aloha the BYC folks are!! I've just posted' some pics.. Oregon is enjoying
our much needed rain now!! My 'girls' have grown nearly 6 months without rain! They are not sure how they
feel yet.. more bugs!

Hi back.. i've been lurking for info & pics like you!  We live in Troutdale.. If you hear of a friendly Rooster who needs a lovely, safe, free range home with 7 "girls
who are 5 months old & mixed bunch..happy, happy.. Please let us know!  (they're big girls.. Sussex, Wyandotte ..)  It's fun to be back on BYC!   Kathleen

Are you still looking for a rooster? we have a couple that we are trying to find a nice home for they are 14 weeks old. We are in Goldendale, WA
-Fiona

Back
Top Bottom