Hello from Scotland! *Updated with piccies!*

Highlander

Tartan Terror
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Prague
Hello everyone,

Got my first chickens ( 6 isa browns - now only 5 due to the dog but that's another story!) 8 weeks ago and absolutely addicted to keeping chickens. Added Copper the French Copper Marans Roo 2 weeks ago and instantly fell head over heels. Had loads of questions initially that kept Google busy and I always ended up on this site as it had the best info available. Now that I have been "lurking" for a few weeks I thought it was time I registered and said hello to everyone.

So a big Hi! to you all from wet and windy Scotland and I look forward to speaking to you all and hopefully making lots of new friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Oh WELCOME!
I loved Scotland, visited WAY too many years ago and am longing to go back. Will you share photos so we can live vicariously through you?

dangerouschicken

Will Barter For Coffee
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Columbia Gorge, OR
Too bad we can't hear your accent right now
Welcome to our little board and enjoy your stay. People say where I live is the "Scotland of America" because of the green rolling hills and wind .... funny huh?

Last edited:

Highlander

Tartan Terror
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Prague
mom'sfolly :

Where in Scotland are you from??? I have friends from Ayre and from Edinborough.

I live on a non-working 11 acre farm in rural Aberdeenshire. I will get the camera out tomorrow and post some piccies.​

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
Hi and a very warm welcome from another Brit who found this wonderful site some months back...chicken fever going to get you bad.....

Top Bottom