Hello from Scotland! *Updated with piccies!*

Highlander

Tartan Terror
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Prague
Hello everyone,

Got my first chickens ( 6 isa browns - now only 5 due to the dog but that's another story!) 8 weeks ago and absolutely addicted to keeping chickens. Added Copper the French Copper Marans Roo 2 weeks ago and instantly fell head over heels. Had loads of questions initially that kept Google busy and I always ended up on this site as it had the best info available. Now that I have been "lurking" for a few weeks I thought it was time I registered and said hello to everyone.

So a big Hi! to you all from wet and windy Scotland and I look forward to speaking to you all and hopefully making lots of new friends!

frow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WELCOME!
smile.png
I loved Scotland, visited WAY too many years ago and am longing to go back. Will you share photos so we can live vicariously through you?
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

Too bad we can't hear your accent right now
wink.png
Welcome to our little board and enjoy your stay. People say where I live is the "Scotland of America" because of the green rolling hills and wind .... funny huh?

Last edited:
mom'sfolly :

welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Where in Scotland are you from??? I have friends from Ayre and from Edinborough.

I live on a non-working 11 acre farm in rural Aberdeenshire. I will get the camera out tomorrow and post some piccies.​

Back
Top Bottom