Hello from Seattle....

TheEggMan

Hatching
10 Years
Jul 6, 2009
Seattle
I'm finally getting around to saying hello to all of you out there. I'm a newbie to raising chickens and have learned so much from this site and those of you who have posted about certain "issues" and questions that I've had. Thank you. I'm so glad this resource is here, and I'm also glad to be a part of it.

Eric

Hey Eric!
welcome-byc.gif
from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us!
yippiechickie.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome Aboard Neighbor!

I helped lots of "newbies" down in your neck of the woods. Seems there are quite a few of you folks in Seattle taking to chickens. Some have told me that there are entire neighborhoods with chicken tractors in their backyards.

You can see pics of my birds and eggs on my website. Don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of help.

God Bless,

welcome-byc.gif
from far west in Forks, WA. Yeah there are quite a few new WA people here. . . Wonder if there's lots of word going around. Now all I need is a nearby buddy.
hmm.png
Seems everyone else in WA here is at least 3.5 hours away.

Thanks for the friendly welcome you guys. This is the first website forum I've ever joined.....and it's awesome!

Oh and if you feel like chatting with locals, we have a thread for Washingtonians in the "Where are you? Where am I?" section.
smile.png
Warning: The thread has a LOT of new stuff everyday, and moves fast.

Back
Top Bottom