Hello From South Florida

Kalimak

Songster
Jun 20, 2018
The Acreage, FL
Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm not new to the site, but a new member.

I grew up around chicken and farm animals and now have my own flock. I have 11 in total, 9 hens and 2 roosters.

I found out about BYC a while back when doing a google search, and been hooked since then.

BYC has been very helpful with tips and tricks on maintaining a healthy chicken life. It's nice to see people sharing knowledge and experience on here. I have a lot to learn still, and looking forward to doing that on here.

I'm a Graphic Designer, I work for a fashion company. My hobbies include playing guitar, dirt biking, and skydiving.

I also have a cat, who's a great chicken guard :D

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm not new to the site, but a new member.

I grew up around chicken and farm animals and now have my own flock. I have 11 in total, 9 hens and 2 roosters.

I found out about BYC a while back when doing a google search, and been hooked since then.

BYC has been very helpful with tips and tricks on maintaining a healthy chicken life. It's nice to see people sharing knowledge and experience on here. I have a lot to learn still, and looking forward to doing that on here.

I'm a Graphic Designer, I work for a fashion company. My hobbies include playing guitar, dirt biking, and skydiving.

I also have a cat, who's a great chicken guard :D
florida.jpg

farmer-connie-welcome-v1.gif
frow-bigger.gif

Back
Top Bottom