Hello from Southern Arizona

blckbrnfamly

Songster
10 Years
Sep 20, 2009
Southeast, Arizona
Hello everyone!
My name is Courtney, I live in Safford Arizona with my wonderful husband and three beautiful kids.
We are VERY new to raising chickens... we were given a small grey bird that we assume is a chicken several months back. And a couple weeks later were given two sets of chicks. They all have grown wonderfully. But our Lil Grey as we call it, has not grown much or even gotten anyother coloring to her.
Could any one tell me what breed she is? And after they are about six months old, should you change their diet in any way?

Thanks for your help, I'm so excited to be here!
Courtney

I'll have to figure out how to add pictures on here!
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
from WI. When you are ready, post the picture in the 'What Breed/Gender' section for the best chance of good response. Also, chickens should get their feed changed according to age.....starter when they are little, then grower and once they start laying Layer feed. If they are eatbirds it's a bit different. Check the 'Feeding/Watering' section for threads or post questions you have there....
smile.png
Also, you can look through some of the FAQ's and in the Learning Center....both sections listed on the very top of the page....
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom