Hello, from St Paul, MN

PetalandHens

Chirping
Oct 11, 2020
Saint Paul, MN
👋 my family and I are first time chicken keepers

We have 5 hens, we are raising from chicks so they are just pullets. We have: an Americana, a Buff Orpington, Lavender Orpington, a Salmon Faverolle, and a mystery hen that we think is an Amberlink.

I have always liked the idea of raising hens - being able to feed them scraps from the kitchen, give them a nice life and get tasty eggs in return.

In addition to our hens, we have 2 cats and 2 young kiddos. I work from home and my husband and I are fixing up our home which was built in 1890 and that we bought a year ago.

I joined BYC in 2020 when I was getting more into the dream of raising a flock and saw a very informed and supportive community. And now we finally have a flock of our own!

Attachments

• D7D281CE-D369-44D4-8AD3-CAC89C9EE6AF.jpeg
    D7D281CE-D369-44D4-8AD3-CAC89C9EE6AF.jpeg
    561 KB · Views: 407
👋 my family and I are first time chicken keepers

We have 5 hens, we are raising from chicks so they are just pullets. We have: an Americana, a Buff Orpington, Lavender Orpington, a Salmon Faverolle, and a mystery hen that we think is an Amberlink.

I have always liked the idea of raising hens - being able to feed them scraps from the kitchen, give them a nice life and get tasty eggs in return.

In addition to our hens, we have 2 cats and 2 young kiddos. I work from home and my husband and I are fixing up our home which was built in 1890 and that we bought a year ago.

I joined BYC in 2020 when I was getting more into the dream of raising a flock and saw a very informed and supportive community. And now we finally have a flock of our own!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom