Hello from Texas!

supercoop chick

Chirping
5 Years
May 12, 2015
Near San Antonio, TX
Hi,
Whew! Well I took the plunge and got chicks and then join here so all these lovely "chicken people" can hold my hand through the experience! I had sworn off chicken for YEARS...then the tiny bantam peeps hooked me at TSC. Darn their cuteness!!!!
1f606.png
. My chickens are still in the brooder but shortly I think I'm going to head on over to the "what the heck are these chicks" pages and try to post some pictures! I have been trying to figure out what they are with limited success. I also think the nice man at TSC that helped us pick out out chicks (he said he had a great method for picking pullets not roosters) has a flawed method! By my estimates we have 5 roosters and 3 pullets
1f61f.png
. Glad to find you guys, looking forward to all I can learn here!
Thank you,
Supercoop Chick

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Welcome to Backyard chickens, you know bantams only count as half a chicken, so you can have twice as many. Glad you joined the flock
yesss.gif

supercoop chick

Chirping
5 Years
May 12, 2015
Near San Antonio, TX
Glad to be here! Bantams may count as half a chicken but boy do they have a BIG personality!!
1f606.png
. I have been trying to post pics on the what's my breed/gender forum with limited success. I am dying to know just what we have...besides a bunch of real characters!!!

Top Bottom