Hello from Texas!

supercoop chick

Chirping
5 Years
May 12, 2015
Near San Antonio, TX
Hi,
Whew! Well I took the plunge and got chicks and then join here so all these lovely "chicken people" can hold my hand through the experience! I had sworn off chicken for YEARS...then the tiny bantam peeps hooked me at TSC. Darn their cuteness!!!!
1f606.png
. My chickens are still in the brooder but shortly I think I'm going to head on over to the "what the heck are these chicks" pages and try to post some pictures! I have been trying to figure out what they are with limited success. I also think the nice man at TSC that helped us pick out out chicks (he said he had a great method for picking pullets not roosters) has a flawed method! By my estimates we have 5 roosters and 3 pullets
1f61f.png
. Glad to find you guys, looking forward to all I can learn here!
Thank you,
Supercoop Chick

Welcome to Backyard chickens, you know bantams only count as half a chicken, so you can have twice as many. Glad you joined the flock
yesss.gif

Glad to be here! Bantams may count as half a chicken but boy do they have a BIG personality!!
1f606.png
. I have been trying to post pics on the what's my breed/gender forum with limited success. I am dying to know just what we have...besides a bunch of real characters!!!

Back
Top Bottom