Hello from the Heckechicks!

heckechicks

In the Brooder
Mar 19, 2018
Wichita, Kansas
Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well this morning! I am very excited to be joining you (officially) for the first time after years of longingly browsing!
My name is Lauren, and I have been wanting chickens for over a decade. Unfortunately, all of my prior HOAs have forbidden chickens, and I am thrilled that with our move last month, we joined a community that embraces chickens in all of their awesomeness!
My husband, Jack, and daughter Cali are also super pumped!
Last Thursday, we purchased 4 chicks from our local Tractor Supply. One Golden Comet (Comet), one Production Red (Beaker), one Isa Brown (Ruby), and one RIR (Anna). Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, Ruby died her first night with us, but almost a week later, and the other 3 are looking healthy and happy!
We are so excited to be adding these pullets to our family, and excited to join your awesome community!
IMG_3073.JPG

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well this morning! I am very excited to be joining you (officially) for the first time after years of longingly browsing!
My name is Lauren, and I have been wanting chickens for over a decade. Unfortunately, all of my prior HOAs have forbidden chickens, and I am thrilled that with our move last month, we joined a community that embraces chickens in all of their awesomeness!
My husband, Jack, and daughter Cali are also super pumped!
Last Thursday, we purchased 4 chicks from our local Tractor Supply. One Golden Comet (Comet), one Production Red (Beaker), one Isa Brown (Ruby), and one RIR (Anna). Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, Ruby died her first night with us, but almost a week later, and the other 3 are looking healthy and happy!
We are so excited to be adding these pullets to our family, and excited to join your awesome community!
View attachment 1303601
Hello & WELCOME.
YOUR HOMEMADE FEEDERS ARE AWESOME!
fantastic.gif
sSig_welcome5[1].gif

Back
Top Bottom