Hello from Tipton IN

Toddziegler

Chirping
May 18, 2022
Tipton IN
I live in Tipton IN and I have been raising chickens off and on again for about 30 years. I am definitely not a pro and so I joined the forum to learn more.

MMy first chickens were Rhode Island red that we got from Montgomery Ward in the late 70's. We currently have 6 EE's and 4 Ameraucana lavender. I'm trying to find some seramas because I just love how tiny they are and their personality

I'm an avid gardener and seed saver. I love garden related antiques and I am an auctioneer. I also make and sell lye soap plus epoxy resin soap dishes. I have many interests and these are just some of them.

I look forward to learning more from everyone.

I live in Tipton IN and I have been raising chickens off and on again for about 30 years. I am definitely not a pro and so I joined the forum to learn more.

MMy first chickens were Rhode Island red that we got from Montgomery Ward in the late 70's. We currently have 6 EE's and 4 Ameraucana lavender. I'm trying to find some seramas because I just love how tiny they are and their personality

I'm an avid gardener and seed saver. I love garden related antiques and I am an auctioneer. I also make and sell lye soap plus epoxy resin soap dishes. I have many interests and these are just some of them.

I look forward to learning more from everyone.
Welcome to BYC! BYC is a great place to learn, and you might want to try to post a thread asking where to find Seramas! Someone may have answers! Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom