Hello from TN

Bakerchick79

Hatching
Feb 4, 2017
Evensville, Tennessee
When I was a kid, we had about 15 hens and 1 big rooster. I have recently decided to start a new coop just for fresh eggs and to have the chickens about for company and bug control. So, I've joined here to glean info. Thank you.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! How exciting for you to be getting back into keeping chickens :clap
Have you checked out the learning Center? It sure is packed full of great info, please do pop by ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck and be sure to ask any questions. Everyone here to help.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hello there, and welcome to the flock! Thanks for joining us at BYC, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home! I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Greetings from Kansas, Bakerchick, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! BYC is THE place to gather the info you need before taking the leap back into chicken keeping! Best wishes on your endeavor and thanks for joining us!

G’Day from down under Bakerchick79
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Great to have you here! You may enjoy chatting with others in TN, you can find your state thread here: post #1

Good luck and enjoy getting back into poultry!

Back
Top Bottom