Hello, from TX

Nessty

Hatching
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
Heya everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself to BYC since I have been lurking and reading posts for a while. My first chicken flock started out with a couple bantams and Cochins. I have since then moved from CA to TX and had to leave that flock behind and start over. I now have about 20 laying hens and 2 roosters 13 ducks and 9 chicks. my hens consist of 6 White leghorns, 6 Blue Andalusians, and 8 Araucana, The roosters are 1 White Leghorn and 1 Blue Andalusian, Chicks are Black Australorps(I Hatched), Ducks are mallards and mallard/Cayuga crosses(I Think)

It all started with me finding a bunch of duck eggs on the property from a neighbors ducks coming over and laying and since I had an incubator I bought for hatching parrots I used it to hatch the ducks and have since then bought a circulated air incubator to hatch chickens I currently have 18 White leghorn eggs all fertile in the bator now lets hope they all hatch

I also breed all different types of Parrots.

Thanks for reading!
smile.png

Welcome to BYC from Nevada!
frow.gif
Not many folks on this late so wanted to be sure to welcome you. Hatching parrots sounds like fun. Good luck on your leghorn hatch!
fl.gif

welcome-byc.gif

from central queensland OZ

enjoy the site!
D.gif

wow. hatching parrots. that is something i have never heard. well of course people do it i haven't heard of it. tell me what happens.
clap.gif
bun.gif
'
thumbsup.gif
'

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom