Hello from Tyler Texas....

IVEBEENAWAYTOOLONG

Hatching
10 Years
Mar 28, 2009
Just moved back to the country after spending WAY too many years in the Metroplex chasing a career that ended up in ruins. The old homeplace needs a lot of fixing up and updating - but it'll be fun.

Got a few chicks at Tractor Supply the other day (Ok - go ahead - you KNOW you want to laugh!) - but ya have to start somewhere.

Have a lot of fence repairs to do this summer, want to get a few goats too, but for now I need to relearn how to care for my egg and meat providers. Times being what they are - they may be my best friends in a few months.

I'm sure I'll be asking questions that most of you assume is common knowledge - but if I ask it means I don't know. Last time I lived here we asked our questions at the local feed store - the Internet was still in infancy.

Anyway - good to be here - the website seems to be a wealth of information.

Dan

Quote:
HI!!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
Everyone on here actually LOVES Tractor Supply. dont be hatin LOL!!! JK!!

Welcome aboard! Ask us anything! We are here to help!

Welcome for the Blue Ridge Mountains of VA. I used to do customer service for a furniture store in Tyler. Very nice people there as I recall.

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome. I know Tyler well, used to live there. I have family at Holly Lake Ranch, north of there. You have to go to Mercados for me and eat about 20 flour tortillas, it's on the loop.

Back
Top Bottom