Hello from Utah

Oct 19, 2018
Utah
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I am very new to chickens, never been around them or anyone that raised them. I got my three little chicks April 28th 2018 from a IFA store

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I have three, nugget, beaker, and Astro

(3) What breeds do you have?

Nugget is a orange buff Orpington, beaker is an Ameraucana, and Astro is a black Australorp

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

By searching google for chicken questions, came across the page

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love to ski, camp, hike, fish, play video games, watch movies, the usual lol

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have a Alaskan malamute who is 7 this year, I currently live with my parents to help take care of my father who has MS, I work in parts for John Deere construction equipment.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I finally joined the community when I kept looking to these forms for answers with it being my first time ever having chickens. Google seems to put this site at the top

Attachments

• E66A3BD5-D00B-4981-9525-D2DA53DDC4FB.jpeg
    E66A3BD5-D00B-4981-9525-D2DA53DDC4FB.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 37
:frowHi there. Welcome to this nice community of (sometimes crazy) chicken enthusiasts.

You are going to find chicken keeping fun, rewarding and a great stress buster.

Your dad might really enjoy participating or even just watching them.
They are much more entertaining than most tv shows.
Thanks for joining. You’re going to like it here.

Hello and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom