Hello from VA

HCCMouse

Hatching
Sep 24, 2015
Hello out there! I'm Kylie, and I have just gotten my first birds ever, four adult button quail. Since I origianlly found out of the existance of them through this forum several years ago, I figured it was a good resource to make sure I'm caring for them properly and such. So, here I am!

I come from a mouse breeding background, hence the username. High Contrast Critters is the name of my mousery and I breed and show black tan, pied, black, and red mice amongst other varieites. I have a number of other pets too, but this is my first foray into anything with feathers. I'm very taken with my little guys so far and hope to get more!

welcome-byc.gif

glad you joined! quail are very cute, if you need a place for feather critter info BYC is the place!

HHCMouse, I used to know of someone who raised show cockers, and also bred mice in different colors. Her name was Michael Allen and she lived in California, also an artist. She liked to photograph her mice that nearly matched the colors of her dogs., perched on them.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Back
Top Bottom