Hello from Western Mass

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck with all your chicken and egg projects and we do welcome you to our flock!

It is a great site, I've looked thru the first 50 pages of Coop pics, 10 pages of Coop Tips and added Buckeyes to my list of possible birds, not a bad first night.
Buckeyes are a nice breed. They have the capability of serving as many different things, great utility (dual-purpose birds), excellent pets (they have a docile and friendly yet confident nature about them), and buckeyes can have a strong presence in exhibition. Feel free to check out the links in my signature line for more information. Have a great day.

Greetings and welcome to BYC! Great to have you aboard! I see this is your first posting....but you posted it as a reply to a member who has already been welcomed. In such a case your post won't get read by too many people. If you'd like scroll back to the top of the page and select the table that says Start a New Thread. Then tell us about yourself. That way we can give you a proper BYC welcome! Just didn't want you to thinking we were ignoring you! :)
But as to your hen request, locate the MA thread in the link below and post there...it will get a lot of looks from folks in your part of the world. Best wishes! https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you:lol:

@eshi1362
welcome-byc.gif

x2 on redsoxs suggestion to start your own introductory thread...we'd like to give you a proper hello!

Welcome to BYC

I am raising organic egg layers this year and possibly meat chickens next year. Also a few fun pets. I think organic free ranged is really the way to go and a few of my family members who spend a small fortune on eggs that are organic and humane are looking forward to getting some eggs from my hens eventually. With 14 chickens (possibly a few more) we sure as heck better get enough xD

Back
Top Bottom