Hello from Wyoming

Gmamatotwo

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 6, 2011
Sheridan Wyoming
Hello All,

I have been lurking for a long time, and finally joined this fine community. The level of information is quite impressive.

I have had chickens on and off. When I was a young girl I had Bantam hens as pets, and as a young adult I had some chickens that someone was getting rid of. They lived free range in the yard and roosted about 20 feet off the ground in Pecan trees. It was really amusing to watch them go to bed every night!

Now I have recently purchased 4 pullets, all hatched around the first of November. I have two Black Stars, and two that I was told were Ameraucanas, but after doing some research here, I am convinced that they are Easter Eggers (golden).

I am married to a wonderful man for 21 years. We have 4 grown children between us and two grandchildren.

We got our first egg on April 21, which is also our anniversary. It was the BEST anniversary present!

I have learned so much already, but I know I will have many questions. I thank you all in advance for your wisdom.

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. So glad you joined. I never tire from finding eggs.
droolin.gif

5.gif

Welcome to the chicken addiction.

Glad you joined us.

15498_imagescazev40e.jpg
Now sally forth and post!
1.gif

Imp- Who is this Sally Forth?
idunno.gif

5.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I posted in the "Behavior/Egg" forum, having some issues with odd eggs from my new girls. I am definitely addicted, and my husband is secretly getting there too!

Back
Top Bottom