Hello hello, chicken and duck farmer here

bestfarmingtips

Chirping
Dec 24, 2021
Hello backyard chicken farmers. I'm Pearce from Zimbabwe. I have been raising free-range chickens and ducks for the past couple of years. I currently have a breed of chickens from India called Kuroiler chickens and intend to start rearing Black Australorp chickens within the next few months. I also raise pekin and muscovy ducks.

My primary reason for raising ducks and chickens is to have access to duck and chicken manure, which I then use to grow potatoes, beans, cabbages, beetroots, bell peppers and other horticulture produce.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you and also share with you all what I have experienced over the years.

Hello backyard chicken farmers. I'm Pearce from Zimbabwe. I have been raising free-range chickens and ducks for the past couple of years. I currently have a breed of chickens from India called Kuroiler chickens and intend to start rearing Black Australorp chickens within the next few months. I also raise pekin and muscovy ducks.

My primary reason for raising ducks and chickens is to have access to duck and chicken manure, which I then use to grow potatoes, beans, cabbages, beetroots, bell peppers and other horticulture produce.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you and also share with you all what I have experienced over the years.
Hello from NC. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom