Hello, hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gypsyturtle77, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Hello, I am a new member, currently in South Mississippi, however am moving to western Washington state in the next few months. I intend to acquire some laying and meat chickens, and various other animals, once there, and hoping to gain as much knowledge about them as I can. I get the feeling I can do that here.

2. MasterOfClucker

MasterOfClucker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2016
    Iowa
    Welcome to BYC!!!.The learning center is a great place to learn about chickens.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  3. BuffOrpington88

BuffOrpington88 Non-Stop

Mar 20, 2012
    Hi and welcome to BYC! Thanks for joining us! [​IMG]

4. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I hope your move goes well and that you are able to get your chicken adventures started. I'm sure you will enjoy them very much :( The learning Center sure is a great place to start ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

5. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Welcome to they Flock, Gypsyturtle!I hope you love BYC and hang around for a long time.Good luck with the Move!

6. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

7. henny1129

henny1129 Crazy Livestock Gal

Mar 21, 2016
    Ohio!
    Hello and :welcome! I hope you enjoy BYC just as much as the rest of us do! Type 'Washington' in the search box and join one of the many state threads! You'll be connected with Washingtonians before you even move! :)

8. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! I am so glad you joined us, and I am sure you will enjoy it here! Please make yourself at home! :frow

9. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

10. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Gypsyturtle77 [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope your move goes smoothly.

I also hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by