Hello I am A New Member

Big Babe

Hatching
Sep 1, 2015
Franklin Virginia.
Hello Everyone! I am new to this site. My daughter is Freedom Hawk, so some of you might have seen my chickens already. I have 4 chickens right now that are laying beautiful eggs daily! My daughter already posted some pictures. We ordered an Orpington and a Rhode Island Red that will be here in 2 weeks. Very excited! Nice to meet everyone!

Sounds like a very nice flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I greeted your daughter under New Member Introductions and have made a few comments on your beautiful flock. :eek:) It's nice to meet Freedom Hawk's mom on here as well. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is loads of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hi Big Babe, welcome to BYC!

You and your daughter will have fun comparing egg stories! I hope you enjoy BYC as much as I do, there's so much information here and lots of helpful members.

Good luck to you with your flock, nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom