Hello lovelies, we are the newbies on BYC

Thee3Marshalls

Hatching
Jun 26, 2016
We are The Marshall 's. We currently have a flock of 20. Our flock consists of 17 girls and 3 boys. We converted a preexisting shed into a coop.
Our goal was to have a small egg laying crew (6). But we always find ourselves adopting more. Any excuse seems to do these days
1f604.png

I'm looking forward to learning more through BYC and its sister websites.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined the flock! Any excuse, hey? It's called "chicken math" and there is no cure, I'm afraid. I hope you made that coop conversion nice and big!

Hello and welcome! Wow, it is such a double honor to welcome family to the BYC family. Get ready to embark on a delightful journey of learning and FUN. I am so thrilled to see you guys finally decided to join. There are so many fabulous people on this forum, and you are bound to find kindred spirits, just as Amari and I have. Now you know who I am...

Chicken math...yes...WE haven't played any role in your ever-expanding flock, now have we? Haha!

It warms my heart to see that little Joel found such a loving home with you guys. I truly cannot imagine more caring chicken parents.

Make yourselves at home and enjoy!

Welcome to BYC!
yippiechickie.gif
It's funny, it seems we all end up with more chickens than we said we would have originally. More fun for everyone!
smile.png
Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom