- Sep 16, 2019
My hubby and I bought 3 chickens and got a house free in Nov The house came with a coop, 2 Barred Rocks and an
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Down to 1 adult BR, 3 yrs old, and just added 7 chicks, now 6 weeks old.
(3) What breeds do you have?
1 Barred Rock, 1 Lav Orpington, 1 Salmon Faverolle, 2 Olive Eggers and 3 Easter Eggers.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Love the fresh eggs and how they “talk” to me.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Reading and doing lots of research.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Have 2 grown girls, 1 smooth collie and 4 cats.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? During my research on chicken ownership. I kept getting google & Pinterest searches that came back with great advice from BYC members, so I decided to join!