Hello to you all...

Normajeaner

In the Brooder
Jun 14, 2017
Round Mountain Nevada USA
Hi I'm Normajean. I have been a lurker often on for a very very long time . Now I am registered to visit with you. I don't know if I will post a lot or rarely so I may always be a newbie or sometimes a nuisance Lol. We have acquired 15 light Brahama chicks hens and a surprise rare unknown sex chick. Also 4 Muscovy ducklings. We've had chickens before no more than six but the neighbors dog took care of that venture. We built a new hen duck house and fenced in run and are going to give it a run for the money. So chickens we have a clue about but ducklings not. A lot to suddenly learn and all summer to get cruising! Glad to be aboard.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I'm more than sure the other duck keepers in the duck section will be able to help you with all your questions about the ducklings.

Good luck on this new venture and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

HI! I, too worry about the care of ducks and have decided not to own any. But I love them anyway. Good luck with your flock!

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad you could join our community! Make yourself at home here and enjoy all your poultry adventures. :)

Back
Top Bottom