Hello!

attleborosilkie

In the Brooder
Jan 17, 2016
Hi Everyone!

I am from Attleboro, MA. We are starting a new chicken coop and were hoping to find maybe 2-4 female silkie chickens ready for early spring. Does anyone know where I may be able to find some locally in the Southeastern, MA/Rhode Island area? Thanks for your information - in advance!

thumbsup.gif
Christina

Hello Christina!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Just a word of caution. Silkies are notoriously hard to sex and by them being bantams, they typically do not vent sex them, for it could harm them. Be wary of anyone saying that their chicks are sexed. You usually cannot tell, until they either lay an egg or crow. Good luck with your future Silkies! :)

Hi Christina and welcome to BYC. Best of luck with your chicken adventure!

Ct

Welcome to BYC, Christina. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in locating Silkies in your area.

Hi Christina, glad you joined the BYC flock. I think you would enjoy subscribing to the "Silkie thread." Just put in seachbox and it should pop up.

Back
Top Bottom