Hello

KelBoMorrison

Chirping
Aug 6, 2016
Cameron, NC
We just discovered this site tonight and haven't been able to stop reading all the threads!!! My husband and I live in NC and have started raising ducks which absolutely love the pond in our front yard. We have a crested pekin drake, pekin duck,a pair of muscovies and 2 rouen mallards..still unsure of their sex. We have an inside duck that's 6 weeks old. He was being pecked by the other chicks at the farm supply store and suffered an injury to his eye. We took him home and nursed him back to health. He lost sight in that eye but is healthy and happy and follows me everywhere. We just got 8 apple yard crosses...not sure about the daddy..ha. They are 2 days old and cute little puff balls! We are excited to have this site!

Hi, KelBoMorrison! So happy you found us; there are many great people on here. Thank you for nursing back to health that sweet little duck!!! I bet he's darling
1f60a.png
Welcome!

Hi and welcome to our community - great to have you onboard with us. You'll find lots of duck peeps on here on BYC, so please make yourself at home.

Best wishes
Ct

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
What a sweet little duck! Thank you for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom