Hello :)

Avialle

Hatching
Nov 22, 2016
Milton Keynes, England
Hi,

I'm new! I'm expecting my first chickens tomorrow (4 of them). I'm very excited and have been busy reading lots of tips and advice and getting everything ready for them. Some of my partners' co-workers also have chickens, so I've been getting tips through from them as well.

This site has some excellent articles. I love reading all the tips about toys and treats to give them.

I live in England and as we're approaching winter I doubt I'll get to see them much until it starts getting lighter. I think lots of hugs will be in order!

welcome-byc.gif
This is the best site to come to for anything and everything chickens! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Glad you joined!

welcome-byc.gif

It's always exciting getting new chickens! What breed are you getting?

Have fun and thanks for joining us!

Thanks for the welcome :)

We'll be getting Blue Rangers and Blacktails. I allowed my children to name some of them, and so far have chickens called - Bucky, Sam and Yo-Yo, with one left for me to name!

Hi :welcome from Yorkshire!

Glad you could join us here! How exciting for you and your family to be getting chickens! I'm sure you will enjoy them very much, it really is a hobby the who,e family can enjoy. You have some great hybrid breeds there that should be excellent egg layers for you. I incubated and hatched some of the blacktails this year and they were fab. Please do pop by the UK thread and say hello, here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/655508/uk-member-please-say-hi/0_30

Good luck and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

G’Day from down under Avialle
frow.gif
Welcome!

So, you should have them now? How exciting for you and your children .. I love the names!

I hope you enjoy BYC; not only is it overflowing with lots of useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures about chickens, turkeys, duck, quail, Peas and pretty much any other feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom