Hello!

pictures of my girls. The kids named them Charlotte (nicknamed the calmest chicken in the world lol) and Golden (nicknamed the craziest chicken in the neighborhood which just might be true). a picture of my BCM cockrel who preens like a pullet even though it's usually hard to tell in pictures. The last is of my silver laced wyandotte cockrel (beware of chicken lol)
IMG_20170701_0730399_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170701_0730479_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170701_0732034_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170701_0732320_rewind.jpg
lol)

pictures of my girls. The kids named them Charlotte (nicknamed the calmest chicken in the world lol) and Golden (nicknamed the craziest chicken in the neighborhood which just might be true). a picture of my BCM cockrel who preens like a pullet even though it's usually hard to tell in pictures. The last is of my silver laced wyandotte cockrel (beware of chicken lol)View attachment 1061416 View attachment 1061417 View attachment 1061418 View attachment 1061419 lol)
cool looking birds......love the names!!!

Thanks! I hate to bother you, but I am wondering if my black copper maran really is a cockrel. It has quite big wattles to be a pullet, but it preens like a pullet, I still can't tell collar feathers from sickle feathers, but Its tail is shaped like a standard pullet's tail. It still has the same fluffy bottom Its had since it was a 2 week old chick when I got her because she looked like a pullet. I was guaranteed she wasn't sick.( I'll put up pictures)
her comb and wattle
carries her tail low
her and the buffs (who want to be in every pic i take)
and I will get a picture of her as a chick when I can find one. I know i had some of her at 4 weeks, but I might have deleted them.
Image-1 (1).jpg
Image-1 (4).jpg
Image-1 (5).jpg

(proud chicken mother talking here) she was always this easy to photograph, and I know it looks like the beginning of a comb, but it's really just the way her beak was turned.

Back
Top Bottom