Hello

maddentk

Hatching
Sep 19, 2019
Hi, my name is Kim and I live in New Zealand. This will be my first time with chickens- have not gotten them yet as still need to build a coop. There are so many options out there, gets overwhelming-plus I am no expert builder and cant measure very well, but I do try. I only use recycled stuff-mostly anyway-and have lots of that.
I do have parrots so am familiar with birds.
I would like to get rescue chickens but not sure how to go about
Any advise is welcomed
Thank you

Hi, my name is Kim and I live in New Zealand. This will be my first time with chickens- have not gotten them yet as still need to build a coop. There are so many options out there, gets overwhelming-plus I am no expert builder and cant measure very well, but I do try. I only use recycled stuff-mostly anyway-and have lots of that.
I do have parrots so am familiar with birds.
I would like to get rescue chickens but not sure how to go about
Any advise is welcomed
Thank you
little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

sSig_welcome4.gif
link.gif

Raising Baby Chicks

Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance

Raising Baby Chicks Feeding & Watering Your Flock

Hi! :frow Welcome to BYC! I'm not sure how to go about finding rescue chickens in New Zealand. Do you have a local trade/sell paper or website? Do you have a Humane Society or other animal rescue organization who could give you advice? I know there are other New Zealander on here. I wonder if they have a New Zealand thread in the forums. Good luck! I hope some very lucky hens find their way to you!!

Back
Top Bottom