Hello

maddentk

Hatching
Sep 19, 2019
Hi, my name is Kim and I live in New Zealand. This will be my first time with chickens- have not gotten them yet as still need to build a coop. There are so many options out there, gets overwhelming-plus I am no expert builder and cant measure very well, but I do try. I only use recycled stuff-mostly anyway-and have lots of that.
I do have parrots so am familiar with birds.
I would like to get rescue chickens but not sure how to go about
Any advise is welcomed
Thank you

Farmer Connie

Gallus gallus domesticus
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
Hi, my name is Kim and I live in New Zealand. This will be my first time with chickens- have not gotten them yet as still need to build a coop. There are so many options out there, gets overwhelming-plus I am no expert builder and cant measure very well, but I do try. I only use recycled stuff-mostly anyway-and have lots of that.
I do have parrots so am familiar with birds.
I would like to get rescue chickens but not sure how to go about
Any advise is welcomed
Thank you
little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

sSig_welcome4.gif
link.gif

Raising Baby Chicks

Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance

Raising Baby Chicks Feeding & Watering Your Flock

ValerieJ

Straw parade on snow day
Premium Feather Member
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
Hi! :frow Welcome to BYC! I'm not sure how to go about finding rescue chickens in New Zealand. Do you have a local trade/sell paper or website? Do you have a Humane Society or other animal rescue organization who could give you advice? I know there are other New Zealander on here. I wonder if they have a New Zealand thread in the forums. Good luck! I hope some very lucky hens find their way to you!!

Kiki

🙄🤚BWB Less is More
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop

Top Bottom