KeeperOfTheFall

In the Brooder
Sep 28, 2020
Hello! I am KeeperOfTheFall, but you can call me Keeper. I have many chickens, but most have died, which is one reason I joined. We how found to stop the coyotes. I also like vocaloid, animation, and art, so if you want to visit my discord... my name is KeeperOfTheFall#7720. I have tiktok but I won't share it here. Not yet. My favorite chicken is Turkey. She is a turken naked neck. I used to have an unknown breed named Ocelot or Ozzy, but she passed 😓 Well look forward to meeting you guys!
🐔🐔🐔

Hello! I am KeeperOfTheFall, but you can call me Keeper. I have many chickens, but most have died, which is one reason I joined. We how found to stop the coyotes. I also like vocaloid, animation, and art, so if you want to visit my discord... my name is KeeperOfTheFall#7720. I have tiktok but I won't share it here. Not yet. My favorite chicken is Turkey. She is a turken naked neck. I used to have an unknown breed named Ocelot or Ozzy, but she passed 😓 Well look forward to meeting you guys!
🐔🐔🐔
Welcome to BYC. So Egg-cited you join this very knowledgeable group. Hopefully someone can help you with your Coyote problem before it decides to kill more of your chickens as the weather turns colder. It would be good to post something about your location as it is very helpful to understand issues that you may have. You do not need to give your exact location but more than the just listing the UK or North America.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-21_8-17-16.png
    upload_2018-9-21_8-17-16.png
    390.9 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom