Hello!!

Greenfuzziefrog

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2020
Hi all I just signed up.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm a new chicken momma got my first babies for Valentines days

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 9 total. 8 girls and 1 knuckle head boy. I love them all

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 Silkies, 1 Silkie /frizzle mix, 1 Rhodes Island Red, 2 Golden Comets, 1 Barnyard mix, 1 French Cuckoo Maran

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love their personalities. I can sit with them for hours. They cone and get on my lap we have little conversations and start the day.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I Bake and do other crafts

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married for almost 20 years, I have cats. Use to have a dog at I adored but he passed away in April.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found the group on Facebook when I first got my babies

Hi all I just signed up.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm a new chicken momma got my first babies for Valentines days

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 9 total. 8 girls and 1 knuckle head boy. I love them all

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 Silkies, 1 Silkie /frizzle mix, 1 Rhodes Island Red, 2 Golden Comets, 1 Barnyard mix, 1 French Cuckoo Maran

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love their personalities. I can sit with them for hours. They cone and get on my lap we have little conversations and start the day.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I Bake and do other crafts

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married for almost 20 years, I have cats. Use to have a dog at I adored but he passed away in April.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found the group on Facebook when I first got my babies
:welcome :welcome :welcome

Back
Top Bottom