Hello

Jersey Joe

In the Brooder
Nov 26, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Have had chickens for over 8 years now. Just added two roosters.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
We have a total of 19 chickens age range 4 yrs, 8 yrs, and have 12 that are 5 months. (with new roosters) We have two main coops, one is 12 x 16 (holds the older hens) and other one is 12 x 20, plus a very large garden for them.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Copper Marans . Whiting True Blues, Wyandottes, Jersey Giant (rooster), Easter egger.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Observing their behavior, being outdoors with them. and of course, collecting eggs! Creating a good habitat for them to thrive.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
We have Catville Sanctuary where we have rescued strays and ferals. (can find us on FB)
Alos own horses OTTB's.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Horses, cats, one dog, and chickens. We live on a small farm of 7 acres and love all of the wildlife.

Have to say I found this group many times when I am googling for information on chickens.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Have had chickens for over 8 years now. Just added two roosters.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
We have a total of 19 chickens age range 4 yrs, 8 yrs, and have 12 that are 5 months. (with new roosters) We have two main coops, one is 12 x 16 (holds the older hens) and other one is 12 x 20, plus a very large garden for them.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Copper Marans . Whiting True Blues, Wyandottes, Jersey Giant (rooster), Easter egger.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Observing their behavior, being outdoors with them. and of course, collecting eggs! Creating a good habitat for them to thrive.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
We have Catville Sanctuary where we have rescued strays and ferals. (can find us on FB)
Alos own horses OTTB's.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Horses, cats, one dog, and chickens. We live on a small farm of 7 acres and love all of the wildlife.

Have to say I found this group many times when I am googling for information on chickens.
20201109_231642.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving .jpg

Back
Top Bottom