Hello!!

MotherHeifer

Chirping
Jul 7, 2021
I’m a lover of chickens and turkey’s. We (family of 4- my husband and I, and 2 kiddos-son and daughter) have a big farm with lots of guineas/turkeys/chickens (sapphire gems, rainbows, Delaware’s, RIR’s, White Leghorns, Americaunas & Cinnamon Queens. My favorite breed is probably my rainbows, they’re so sweet and friendly. Today I lost my one of beloved chickens “Denise” (Cinnamon Queen). Yesssss I have a few that I absolutely adore and pack them around like dogs around my farm, just because I can, and they love every second of it. I’m sure some of you can relate. Anyways, I’m devastated by it, not sure what happened only that it was her time to go. There was no evidence of an attack, no illness, no weight issues, nothing that would cause me to believe otherwise. So that really stinks. My son really loved her a lot too. I love learning all of the new things and new ways of doing things. That’s why I’m here! Thank you for having me.

Welcome to BYC, MotherHeifer! There is so much to see, do, and learn here!:welcome It sounds like you have a lovely flock! So sorry for your loss. :hugs
Thank you. I’m so excited to be a part of it. I have been looking at this forum for at least a year and never thought to join, I don’t have any idea why lol. But better later than never :D

Back
Top Bottom