Cheepwizard

Chirping
Jun 13, 2022
Hello! I’m new to BYC, I’ve raised chickens since I was a little girl and I’ve recently got my first chicks as an adult out on my own.

As of now I have 8 chicks all about 8 weeks old. They are all beilefelders 6 hens and 1 roo and a mystery chick that was added into my order that I don’t know the breed or sex of. I absolutely adore the little noises they make and how sweet my little hens are I really missed hanging out with these sweet birds.

My other hobbies are a little bit of everything else too, some gardening, painting, reading, quilting, cooking, playing with my pups, fixing up my old car. The list goes on and on, I enjoy just about everything.

Our little family consists of 2 old girls (a Great Dane, and a shepherd mix) 1 little brown tabby cat who is indoor only, myself and my husband and now our 8 not so little chicks.

I’ve read a lot on byc before this it’s been so helpful when googling for answers I know exactly which site I trust now, anyway I hope I can learn a lot and make some chicken friend!

Back
Top Bottom