Hello!

GreyJedi

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2023
Hello! I don't currently have any chickens but plan to in the next 2-3 years when my wife and I find our ideal property. In the meantime, I am looking to absorb some information on some of the different quail species. I'm a reptile person at my core. My bearded dragon and tortoises keep me fairly busy. I'm in upstate NY so I'm looking for a smaller species that I could ideally house indoors. I stumbled upon BYC while doing some quail research and these groups are always an excellent resource for someone that is just getting their feet wet. I'm looking forward to all the information.

Hello! I don't currently have any chickens but plan to in the next 2-3 years when my wife and I find our ideal property. In the meantime, I am looking to absorb some information on some of the different quail species. I'm a reptile person at my core. My bearded dragon and tortoises keep me fairly busy. I'm in upstate NY so I'm looking for a smaller species that I could ideally house indoors. I stumbled upon BYC while doing some quail research and these groups are always an excellent resource for someone that is just getting their feet wet. I'm looking forward to all the information.
Welcome to BYC!! Bearded dragons and tortoises sound awesome. :0

Welcome to BYC! May I ask, what species of tortoise do you keep? As for quail, I really am no expert, so unfortunately I can't give you advice on that. You can take a look at our articles, they are great for doing research, and filled with information! I can't wait till you get your first flock, make yourself at home here :welcome

Welcome to BYC!! Bearded dragons and tortoises sound awesome. :0
Thank you! They really are. They each bring something unique to the table. Tortoises were my dream as a child. My wife got me my first as an anniversary gift. Now I'm addicted. They're like tiny dinosaurs. Mine will allow me or my kids to hand-feed their greens.

Back
Top Bottom