Hello!!!!

Mom and I are a looking into getting adult/teenage chickens, so that way we won't have to incubate, put them in brooder, etc. My aunt has a friend who will probably give us some chickens (he has polish and silkies!!!! Yay!) Can't wait until I get my chickens!

Last edited:
My mom and I are going to consider getting chicks instead of hatching eggs, because hatching eggs seems.. Well, what if I get all boys? What if none hatch? I really got to thinking... Anyway, does anyone know a good place to get chicks in New Mexico ONLY? Because don't think mom is up for a drive to Florida! P.S: WHERE DID ALL THE SMILEYS GO?! I CANT PUT SMILEYS ON MY POSTS ANYMORE!
aw thats hard when you want chickies ! Is there a feed store near you? some may have chickens for sale or you call local 4-H office they might help you find some. BUT beware! when buying baby chickies, they will never tell you that you have all pullets, chances are you might get roosters.

There is a feed store, but they only sell chickens in the spring. And I need the chickens NOW, for for science project. But I love silkies, (hence my name!) so i guess grown up chickens are pretty good too!

Back
Top Bottom