Hello!

Khaki1

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 15, 2013
Oregon Coast
My husband got tired of hearing me ask if I could get a duck and said yes! I did a bunch of research to find what would work for our little barn. I needed something that would lay well, not fly, had some color and most importantly get along with a mini horse without doing damage to each other! The Khaki Campbell came out the winner, and we ended up with 3 fluffy brown babies (Frog the drake, and "his" girls Paddy, and Puddles). Our "Khaki Trio" are now 6 weeks old and full of personality. They share their day time run with our Mini horse Charlie who has decided they are fun to herd around the yard (a game he plays with Ian) We also have Ian Marley the Beagle/English Coonhound, Holle the Rottweiler, Maya and Lola the cats.

Hello Khaki1!!

welcome-byc.gif

That`s a good decision you made, taking a view ducks! They are so fun to have around!
Especially when you have them since they were young!
Have fun watching them grow and enjoy BYC!!

We love pics by the way..
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome from Jacksonville, FL

I know nothing about ducks but there is a whole section here. I know because I checked it out.

Most winged things can surprise you at how high they can get ....I ordered birds that were suppose to be too heavy to get over the fences. Unless you have a roof - accept that they can get out.

Caroline

Back
Top Bottom