Hello

KR4ZYK4RL

Hatching
Feb 3, 2015
Klamath Falls, OR
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

1. Yes and no; My family had chickens and ducks when I was very young, we released them at Knott's when the family moved to Lake Arrowhead when I was 5. I then took a few decades off.

2. 2 / 5 on the way.

3. Golden Sex Link / Ameraucana.

4. Perusing the Interwebs.

5. Reducing my consumption, and my carbon footprint, learning, reading, and growing.

6. My family is dysfunctional. My pets are all rescued, and psycho in their own way, they are; a 5 year old American Short Hair, a 1 year old German Shepherd, and a 4 month old Rottweiler.

I have found some great info here, thank you!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined the "flock".

It's good to hear that BYC has been helpful to you already! Good luck with your chicks, and if you have any questions, just ask. We'll be happy to help in any way we can.

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

Good luck with your chickens, and other animals! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. You have a very good and thorough introduction. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom