Help!!! — Can’t tell if egg bound or hurt leg help please.

I felt around. Didn’t seem to bother her much. She is drinking today but hasn’t really eaten yet today. No I do not keep my animals in small cages. I put her in a cage like this when they hurt their legs or are sick so they can be separated and rest. I have very big pens and runs for my animals. I’ll try to get a better video but I didn’t want to bother her too much if it is her leg. Wanted her to try and rest. I felt her leg it is not hot.
My inquiry about the dog crate was not critical. I have two pekin drakes that sleep in dog crates inside my duck pen overnight. This keeps them happy as they are with my muscovy drakes, but the muscovies cannot exclude them from food and water.

I was just clarifying what I was seeing in relation to the problems.

My inquiry about the dog crate was not critical. I have two pekin drakes that sleep in dog crates inside my duck pen overnight. This keeps them happy as they are with my muscovy drakes, but the muscovies cannot exclude them from food and water.

I was just clarifying what I was seeingn in relation to the problems.
Oh no I understand that!! I just was explaining that they don’t stay in there haha. Sorry if I seemed otherwise. :) I understood why you asked!

Keep us updated.
Be sure to refrigerate after opening the bottle
Hey curious - what if her leg is dislocated? I am not sure how I can tell if that’s the case and if it is how would I help correct it? It seems she can’t use that leg at all. Not even for a limp. I’ve seen her stand up and that leg is stretched out and has no weight on it at all. Just curious if that’s an option. No improvement at all today.

Hey curious - what if her leg is dislocated? I am not sure how I can tell if that’s the case and if it is how would I help correct it? It seems she can’t use that leg at all. Not even for a limp. I’ve seen her stand up and that leg is stretched out and has no weight on it at all. Just curious if that’s an option. No improvement at all today.
Is a vet an option?
Is she still eating and drinking well?

She is still eating and drinking and unfortunately only vet is over an hour away and not super easy to get to come to my home to check them out. Was hoping I could help in some way
Thats okay, just figured I'd ask!
The others on the thread may have suggestions in reply, I'm not as experienced as them. They should be online soon, don't worry

Back
Top Bottom