Help 2

ahh ok and what about duck diapers what are everyones thoughts on these. mine are so tiny and i am not sure. but would be nice for when they are inside lol

i also have meal worms as i have a albino hedgehog too. can they have these while they are little

ahh ok and what about duck diapers what are everyones thoughts on these. mine are so tiny and i am not sure. but would be nice for when they are inside lol

also if i buy a baby paddling pool and make a slope they can climb could i let them swim in there for a hour while i am sitting with them

If it's nice and warm where you are and no chance of them chilling by all means let them swim just watch them close because an hr is a long time when they aren't feathered in. Might want to start with around 15 min and gradually increase the time.

Duck diapers are good for having them inside. I had them for a duckling whose mama rejected him and I ended up having to buy about 4 before he was through in the house they grow so fast. That was 7 yrs ago though so they might be better at making them to fit as they grow.

i have just ordered a pack from the US its just so they can come inside. ok 15 mins i will start with and give them a dry after each swim till they have feathers

Back
Top Bottom