Help - Abandoned Egg - Still peeping

Quote:
wee.gif

COME ON BABY CHICK, YOUR MAMA WANTS TO SEE YOU !!!

Here it is:

IMG_0943.jpg

Thanks so much for the quick advice and help. I'll give it while to dry out and then take it back to it's momma.

I can't believe it hatched so quickly! LOL It must have wanted out bad.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

SO CUTE !!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Would love to see a pic of mama hen and the babies when you give the chicks back !!!!

Again, CONGRATS
celebrate.gif

oh, man, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the end of this drama... !!! I'm sure you can hear my heart beating all the way from here to there. I'm DELIGHTED your little darling is free and hope mama takes it in just fine. (Isn't it nice that chickens can't count when they're sleepy?
big_smile.png
) CONGRATULATIONS!!

I was gritting my teeth waiting to get to the end of the suspence!
pop.gif
WoW what an ending a picture of a healthy baby chick. I am so happy for you! I can go to bed now a happy thought in mind. Congrats!!!

Just wanted to post one more update:

I left the baby chick in the incubator all night and put it with the momma hen early this morning. All is well - she is taking good care of all the babies. I'll see if I can get a good picture of Momma & babies later this afternoon.

The hen is a Buff Orpington - but the babies are all full blood Americauna. One of the babies is from my Splash silkie feathered ameraucanas, but not the little yellow one born last night.

Back
Top Bottom