Help ADDICTED!

AtRendeAcres

Songster
12 Years
May 23, 2007
Clarion County
We got our first chickens in May! We had the chicken fever ever since!!!

Now we have:

In Coop
2 silkies @ 12 weeks
2 Americanas @11 weeks

In Play Pen area in Coop
3 Americanas @ 7 weeks
1 Bantam Cochin @ 7 weeks
1 Frizzled Bantam Cochin @ 7 weeks

In extra bathroom tub
5 Barred Rocks @ 1 week

Coming coming the 29th from ideal 10 more!

Anyone else?

My name is Becky and I, too, am a Chickaholic.........

Yep, it comes around each year about this time. The only thing that can help is to have a close member of the family that enjoys building and endless projects........and, of course, the purchase of a good, reliable incubator.....for Chickaholism is always accompanied by Hatchaholism.

(btw-this is not the best place to get help for your condition)

jumpy.gif

I too have the chicken addiction,it started with a few cochins and some mixed I already had,then it went to hatchaholism,which is why I have so many,I will hatch anything lol,so far chicks and guineas.

Please, make some room for me!!!

DH and I were talking yesterday about how much we like our Silver Spangled Hamburg cockeral ( the free chick we didn't want). We are ordering him 25 girlfriends in February or March!
lau.gif
I'm fortunate that he has the bug too!
gig.gif

Hi my name is Cristina and I am an addict. I started with 6 chickens less than a year ago and now I have 51!!!!! I can not find anything to stop this additction!!!!! LMAO . I dont know if there is help out there but I am sure this is not the place. HaHaHa!
Take Care
Cristina
24 Silkies
12 Buff Orpingtons
8 RIRs
1 New Hampshire Red
1 Silkie Polish X
5 Mutts

Hi my name is erin and I too am a chickaholic!. I am in your shoes! I want more and cannot get them due to zoning restrictions! It is torture indeed! Erinm

Back
Top Bottom