Help ADDICTED!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by AtRendeAcres, Aug 13, 2007.

1. usalbrechts

usalbrechts Songster

May 22, 2007
    south east MI
    I almost need to go the BYC forum in secret, when my husband is not looking. He has said a few times lately "your always on there!!" He is not quite sharing in my facination....yet. He does like having chickens. I have been lavishing him with praise while he is helping with the coop and such ("your so talented and strong...") This makes it a positive experience for him, hopefully making the next time I need his help more of a surething.
    [​IMG]

2. GAhen

GAhen Songster

Aug 2, 2007
    Carrollton GA
    You do that too huh!
    My husband enjoys my chickens from afar....

3. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Crowing

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Hi, my name is Karen, and I'm a chicken addict. Every picture of every bird makes me want more and more. Ohh, that ones pretty, oh so tiny, so cute, my, it lays tinted eggs, what cool tail feathers, what fluffy feathers.....Be prepared. Also be prepared for the snickers that come with the words "on my chicken online chicken forum..." But you've fallen in with a great group of people. Good luck feeding that addiction.

4. CtlisencedArborist

CtlisencedArborist Songster

Jul 20, 2007
    Eastford,Ct
    No Not the tub!!!You r addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!ive got some in my sock draw![​IMG]

5. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Songster

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    I wish I had a dime for everytime someone said "you have gone chicken crazy". My dad told me "the way you tend those chickens you act like your afraid from them to eat a germ". I just kinda stood there with eyes wide open, mouth dropped and replied, "well... yeah!" I have to admit Im afraid Im gonna be labeled a "collector" if I dont stop.. uh how should I say... collecting?? Everytime I see a cute one I want it!!

6. CtlisencedArborist

CtlisencedArborist Songster

Jul 20, 2007
    Eastford,Ct
    Ummm yeah!....if petco sold chx's id have like 20000!How can you not pass there cute little face at the co-op.There only 4$$$$$$!!!!Whats 2 of that breed!lol:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: